Saturday, February 28, 2015

Life Lessons Disney Has Taught Me

Hello World! So yesterday I was fortunate enough to spend the day at Disneyland. Some of the happiest moments of my life have been at a Disney park or involved Disney in some way. So I thought why not sit down and talk about some of the more important life lessons that I learned as a kid through watching Disney films.

I have had many arguments with people who felt that not only did Disney films not teach any lessons, certain films taught bad lessons. So I thought I would share my experience with Disney films and the wonderful lessons that they taught me. I think I have turned out okay and I certainly will be raising my kids on Disney films.

Below are the big 8. Lessons that I first experienced in Disney films and ones that I try to remember every single day. I have listed the Disney movies that I see the lesson in but I am sure that I have left some out. Feel free to add your own in the comments.

1. It is important to love who a person is on the inside. (Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Sleeping Beauty)
2. Be curious. (Alice in Wonderland, Tangled, Aladdin, The Lion King, The Jungle Book)
3. Fight for what you believe in. (Brave, Aladdin, The Lion King, Frozen, Mulan)
4. Your family will always love you. (The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Brave, Tangled)
5. It is important to follow your dreams. (Tangled, The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Mulan)
6. Be persistent with your goals. (Tangled, Brave, Cinderella, Frozen)
7. Be kind and gracious to everyone and good things will come to you. (Cinderella,
8. Have courage in being true to who you are. (Alice in Wonderland, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast)

I just thought I would send out a little Disney love to the internet as well as reminding you of some important lessons we should all carry through life.

Stay Awesome,
Kodi

No comments:

Post a Comment