Sunday, March 8, 2015

Erythema Nodosum

Hello World,

I know I haven't been very present as of late, and for that I apologize. I will not, however, fill this post with excuses, instead I will carry carry on as though my absence never happened.

Two Thursdays ago I was diagnosed with Erythema Nodosum. It's an odd "disease" that really has no explanation since it is very rare. My explanation to others has been, "My legs and arms are covered with ugly welts that bring with them excruciating pain. It kind of feels like I'm china doll and any tiny bit of pressure will cause my limbs to shatter into a hundred pieces. But don't worry, it's not contagious!"

Wikipedia on the other hand describes it a bit more scientifically:

Erythema nodosum (EN) (commonly known as cicada bites) is an inflammatory condition characterized by inflammation of the fat cells under the skin, resulting in tender red nodules or lumps that are usually seen on both shins. It can be caused by a variety of conditions, and typically resolves spontaneously within 3–6 weeks. It is most common in the ages of 20–30, and affects women 3–6 times more than men

So because of all of this, I've been forced into bed rest.

I don't like bed rest. I don't like not being busy. I don't like feeling lazy or as though I'm wasting away my life and bed rest makes me feel only that. I know that once this is over I'll miss all the free time I had and think up a list of productive things I should have done with my bedridden days. But as of this moment, I'm very bitter towards my present situation.

I wish I could say I have been spending my time writing novels and plotting scripts (which they have for a couple of hours in total). Regrettably, I must inform you that instead my days have been filled with faded old quilts, never ending cups of tea, Netflix, and very long baths.


Maybe it would be better if there was a reason why I had EN. Like I wasn't getting enough B12 or that this was actually contagious and I caught it from a friend. But according to the doctor I just have it and that there is no rhyme or reason to why.

Tell me, what you guys like to do during your sick days? Do you have any Netflix suggestions?

Sincerely,
Hudson x

1 comment:

  1. I saw so many testimonies about Dr Itua a great HERBAL DOCTOR that can cure all kind of diseases and give you the rightful health to live a joyful life, i didn't believe it at first, but as the pain got worse and my life was at risk after visiting my therapist numeriuos times for combination of treatments. and no changes so i decided to take a try, I contacted him also and told him i want a cure for Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and it was Stage IIIA, he gave me advice on what i must do and he delivered it to me in my state which i use according to his instruction, and today i must say I am so grateful to this man Dr Itua for curing me from Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and for restoring me back to my normal health and a sound life,i am making this known to every one out there who have been living with cancers all his life or any sick person should not waist more time just contact him with his details below- WhatsApp- +2348149277967 Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, believe me this man is a good man with Godly heart, this is the real secret we all have been searching for. Do not waste more time contact him today for you also to live a sound and happy life. he cure the following disease,thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia, Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Stroke,Lupus,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Pancreatic Cnacer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.

    ReplyDelete