Sunday, March 15, 2015

Dream Dots Review

Hello World!I may have mentioned in an earlier post that I was waiting for my order of Dream Dots to arrive. I have now used the entire package of them and am sad to say that I was a bit disappointed in them. I had decided to try them out after hearing quite a few beauty Youtubers rave about them. Granted, they weren't terrible and actually had some effect on my skin but did not work as well as I had expected them to.

Now, everyone has different skin and it could just be that they don't work well on my skin because there are tons of very positive reviews on the website. My main issue I believe was my skin doesn't have the kinds of spots that work really well with the Dream Dots.  The spots that I usually get are the ones that are sitting just under the skin and are quite painful to the touch. I did use the Dream Dots on a few of these overnight and they did make a difference sometimes. There were times where I saw no difference, and there were times when the Dream Dot had cleared out some of the puss from under the skin. My main complaint with the Dream Dots was that when they did work even though no scarring appeared, a large red circle was left on my skin for a couple days after using them where they had been sitting on my skin. In the end this was actually harder to cover up with makeup than the original spot was.

I certainly wouldn't dissuade anyone from getting them but I would recommend that you really look at the website and make sure that your skin looks like the kind of skin that they show on the website. Again I definitely did see a difference in my skin and the Dream Dots prevented me from picking at them and leaving scars, but the red marks were hard to deal with.  If you are considering getting them definitely check out some of the reviews on the website of women who had positive experiences with the Dream Dots.

In my ongoing quest to make my skin as healthy as possible, keep an eye out for future reviews of different products. I am currently using the Your Tea Skin Magic Tea which thus far seems to be making a positive difference.

Stay Awesome,

Kodi

No comments:

Post a Comment